The 250th Heritage Day Anniversary celebration also will include a large array of period attractions and activities to give guests a sense of what life was like in the 18th century.
- Period-accurate musical performances.
- Period games and activities will take place.
- Crafters will be demonstrating and selling their wares.
- A historical reenactor portraying Marquis de Lafayette, a friend of Eppington’s owner Francis Eppes, will be there to walk guests through history.
- A colonial militia encampment will give artillery demonstrations.
There will be food vendors, craft beer tastings and visiting artists from Plein Air Richmond will be painting on site and selling their works.
Bring a friend, the kids, and a sense of fun and romance with you.